Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day

We had Josh's Mom and Dad staying with us this past weekend so it was the perfect opportunity to have my family over to celebrate father's day and share the news with everyone. I made this gift for the Dad's to open announcing my pregnancy.


I also made my Mom one and will make one for Josh's Dad and Carrie when we tell them over 4th of July weekend. Here is what the poem says:

Of course everyone was excited and happy for us. It took them a while to figure it out. Josh's Mom looked at me with tears in her eyes asking me what it ment. That's when my mom asked if I was pregnant after seeing the "Grandma & Grandpa" in the picture frame. It's nice to have them finally know and share in our excitement.

I gave Josh his first Father's Day card and gift. It is a little book about Dad's. It's a book with quotes from people about fatherhood. He read a couple out loud today and another one to me tonight. I love seeing him so excited about being a Dad.

T minus 14 days 'til our first ultrasound!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment