We went to our first appointment at a new clinic. My OB is pregnant and they failed to tell me she wasn't taking any new ob patients after the 5th time I talked to them. So after 2 recommendations I switched to a different clinic. After yesterdays visit I am very pleased. They took 5 viles of blood to do various tests and took a urine test. My blood pressure was great. I surprisingly lost 4lbs since being pregnant. They are't worried since it happens so often, especially since I haven't had much of an appetite. I was originially suppose to have my first U/S at 20 weeks, but since I've been spotting they want me to get checked out now. It is scheduled for Tues 7-21! I am both very excited and very nervous to find out things are progressing accordingly.
The nurse estimated I am 10 weeks and 3 days as of yesterday. Getting so close to the 2nd trimester!!!!
Baby C is the size of a prune already.

With bones and cartilage starting to form and vital organs beginning to function baby is making major progress. Body length will almost double in the next 3 weeks, and arm joints are now working. ( soon the legs will too)
Well I made it through my twenties! I turned 30 this past Saturday. We had our friends over and my family for a bbq. It was a lot of fun seeing everyone and we had gorgeous weather. It was easy turning 30 since I'm one of the last ones to turn. So it's not so bad. Baby C rec'd it's first gift. Sherri and Chris recently came back from their honeymoon in Europe and in Pisa, Italy they bought a bib and had Pisa stiched on it. It is adorable. Josh got me a gift card to the running room to get new running shoes, which is way over due and I should have some money left to get some stretchy clothes. He also got me a gift card to a spa near our house. He wanted to get me a pregnancy massage, but after hearing about it thought it was too soon. I will hold on the the gift card until the winter when a massage will be needed. Very thoughtful!!!
I vow to be a better blogger!
Next week we'll take a picture of my pretty bloat. I'm starting to feel a little puffy around the midsection these days.
Angie


No comments:
Post a Comment