Thursday, July 30, 2009

Baby's 1st 5k

This past Saturday Shelly and I ran in the Lumber Jack Days 5k. My goal was to run the whole thing and I did just that. Not in the time I would normally finish in, but I was happy with it since I haven't been running much since I haven't been feeling well. I got the ok to train for the 10 mile in September as long and I promise to stay hydrated and I feel ok.

Josh continues to lead the pack in his mountail bike races, even when he moved up a class to comp. He had been finishing 1st in the sport class and this past weekend he finished 2nd overall in the comp class.

I am now 12 weeks and I am staring to feel better so I'm hoping the 2nd trimester will be better than the first.



The intestines have grown so fast that they actually extend into the umbilical cord, but they will begin to move back into the abdomen. The kidneys can now secrete urine, and the nervous system is continuing to mature. The baby may have developed more complicated reflexes such as sucking.*

No comments:

Post a Comment