Monday, June 8, 2009

First U/S Appointment Changed

Well today I received my schedule for training for the next month and it turns out I have to go to the state for training on July 1st, the original scheduled day for our first appointment. I called today to reschedule so our first appointment/Ultrasound is July 7th at 10:15 am!!! I have to wait 6 more days now. Maybe since I'll be further along we'll be able to hear the heartbeat.

I think I'm starting to get some symptoms, but am not too sure. I have been really headachey, especially when I get out of bed. It feels like I am dehydrated and I'm thirsty a lot. I know I am not deydrated since I drink about the 64 oz of water while I'm at work. I can't believe I am saying this, but I kind of hope some minor symptoms start appearing so I know I am still pregnant, but would appreciate if the full blown morning sickness would stay away forever!

I REALLY want to pee on a stick, but I have refrained. I only have 2 more left.

We have decided to tell most of our immediate family on Father's Day since Josh's parents will be here and his G & G Koeske. We'll be inviting my family over too to grill out in honor of the Dad's. Little do they know that there will be 4 Dad's there instead of just 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment