Monday, June 22, 2009

6 Weeks

I was 6 weeks as of Friday 6-19. I am getting confused on were I am exactly as far as how far along I am, so it'll be nice to see what the embryo is measuring.




Here is my 6 week picture. I'm still enjoying not gaining wait or feeling bloated. It's only a matter of time now before I start noticing changes.






So far I'm still feeling pretty good. My energy level has gone down a bit, but not enough to stop me from doing my everyday routine. I gagged for the first time this morning when I brushed my teeth. This may be the beggining of the dreaded morning sickness. I'm crossing my fingers though that it's not too bad. Either way I am just estatic to be pregnant so whatever I have to endure to get the healthy baby, sign me up!


As far as Baby C goes, he/she is measuring .25 inch this week, the size of a sweet pea. Baby is starting to sprout eyes, nose, ears, chin and cheeks. Those little hands and feet, still webbed like paddles-might wiggle by week's end. The heart is beating, almost twice as fast as mine, and blood is startng to circulate.

No comments:

Post a Comment