Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Nightmares...

The nightmares have started. 2 nights ago I had a dream that Josh and I went to the hospital to deliver the baby. First of all we were in this large operating like room, nothing like the rooms we will be in. There were tons of nurses there and one handed me a gown to get into. My heart stopped as I looked at Josh and told him I forgot to shower and shave before we left. I was mortified. The nurse looked at me and told me she didn't care and to ge into the gown. At that moment I realized we didn't bring our hopital bag, which ment we had nothing there, but our clothes we were wearing.
Needless to say, I started my pre-baby & post-baby to do list in hopes half of those things get done before the baby arrives. Maybe this will at least ease some fear of not being "ready". Maybe it would help if we had the car seat, but I guess we still have time for that purchase. I do have the list for our hospital bag and started setting somethings aside that I don't use on a daily basis, so it's a start I guess.

Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment