Time is flying by. In just 2 short weeks I will be half way there. I am feeling the baby moving a lot more. Sometime I still get confused...gas or baby??? It tends to be more active in the middle of the night and when I lay on my belly. It's starting to get a little more uncomfortable to lay on my belly.
Baby C is very active passing time yawning, hiccuping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking and swallowing. The protective covering called Myelin is beginning to form around his/her nerves. This covering will continue to form up until baby's 1st birthday. If it's a girl, her fallopian tubes and uterus hve positioned themselves into the correct place. If it's a boy his genitals may be noticed on your next ultrasound, but we won't be finding out.
Soon Josh will be able to start feeling the movement of our little baby. Elroy will also feel that movement and I am excited to see how he reacts.
I am feeling fantastic. I just notice that I get really tired really easy. That makes sleeping great! Baby continues to grow stretching out my belly. Here I am at 18 weeks.
I am still not wearing maternity clothes, but need to go shopping soon for them. It's so hard to think about buying them though since I'm still not that big. Nothing else new with me. Still no craving.
This week Josh is up in Door County with his family. My Dad and I will be meeting him up there on Thursday. We'll hang out there and I will go to Cigi's shower on Saturday. Then it's off to the Packers/Bears Game on Sunday night. Baby will enjoy it's 1st Packer game.
So I will be armed with pictures for next week of our trip. We'll just see how long it takes me to post them!!!
Angie



No comments:
Post a Comment