Tuesday, August 18, 2009

15 Weeks

We made big progress this week. I have a difficult time buttoning my pants, forced to wear my belly band, which is a lifesaver! This way I am able to wear my regular clothes, unbuttoned/unzipped with my belly band keeping my pants up and acting like a layer of clothing to the "normal" eye.

Baby C is the size of an orange this week!



Baby's legs now outmeasure the arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. He/She is squirming and wiggling like crazy now. It will only be a matter of a few weeks that I will start feeling the movement! I am so looking forward to this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am starting to feel better, still tired though. I have an increased appetite and it seems that I can't keep my stomach full theses days. I'll find out in 2 weeks how much I have gained with all this eating. Give me noodles, noodles and more noodles. They taste so good right now.

Here is my belly pic at 14 weeks,




I was having a bad hair day so didn't feel the need to capture it on camera.

Another accomplishment we were able to check off our list was getting a baby friendly car. I traded my Scion TC Coupe in for a Honda CRV, which is very reliable and safe car to transport Baby C. AND not to mention I won't have to break my back taking the car seat in and out of the car.

I think that is all for now. Thanks for the comments they are so much fun to read!

Mama C

1 comment:

  1. WOW, baby growing just great. You must really need some carbs or you wouldn't be cravin them so bad. Good thing there is a Noodles right in Woodbury.

    Trudy

    ReplyDelete