Monday, August 10, 2009

Josh's Big Weekend!

I almost forgot the exciting news of the weekend. Josh raced on Sunday in the Comp class again, this is the class up from what he was racing in which was sport. It was a hot steamy day and Josh pulled off a first place finish! He raced his ass off and did us proud. Baby and I were cheering him on and taking pics of his performance he put on just for Baby C.

Here is an action shot of his first place performance.


After the race I told him how proud "we" are of him and he told me he was thinking of Baby C during the race and wanting to win it all for it. Awwww! Soon our little one will be racing in the kids race! It's our favorite part of the race and I cry now watching it thinking that we get to be the ones cheering on our child and watching how excited they get when they put that medal around their neck. I can wait though, it's still a ways off.

Until then, I will watch Josh get the medals and watch him get giddy and excited just like a little kid!

Angie

2 comments:

  1. Love the updates, keep them coming. Love your lingo too, you are so up on the progress. I also hope your are feeling better.
    Way to go "dad" , winning your race this weekend, and "mom" you make a great cheerleader. had to send Anonymous, not sure how that works. o well.
    Love Care & Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Josh!

    Trudy

    ReplyDelete