Sunday, October 18, 2009

24 Weeks

Here is my belly picture at 24 weeks.



Bare Belly

This is me trying to suck in my belly

I am still feeling good and don't have any aversions to different foods. My gums are really sensative and bleed when I am brushing and especially when I floss. I can't sleep on my stomach any more though. It's really time to get some bigger pants though. This is my last pair of pants that I can button. I am feeling the baby often and it tends to cozy up on my right side and still sits very low.


The baby now has distinguishable fingerprints and footprints. Baby C's tastebuds are developing so he/she can taste some of the things I'm eating. This baby will love candy like Mommy! He/she is also starting to feel things like it's face and umbilical cord. The Baby is also starting to settle into sleep cycles. I'm pretty sure it's not a moring baby, unless you count the wee hours of the morning like 3 am. I usually don't feel much movement until 9 or 10 am, but feel it in the middle of the night.


The Baby is now the size of a papaya


Baby C now sleeps about 12 to 14 hours a day.

This weekend Kelly and I hosted Jill's Baby shower, who is due in 3.5 weeks. She's looking and feeling good, just has some water weight problems in her calves, ankles and feet. We will be anticipating Julia's arrival in the next few weeks.

Here are some pictures from the day.




The Diaper Cake I made


One of the desserts Jill's friend Jessica made...they were delicious


Julia's Christmas outfit from Kelly, so freakin cute

She also got her tiny red tights and black dress shoes.

Our "Premier" photo shoot showing our love for Julia.


Julia and Baby C getting acquainted

As said in my prior post, we meet with the doula on Tuesday and have another Dr Appt on Thursday, so the ful filled baby weekend continues into the week.

Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment